Have you overcome a major obstacle?
Did you accomplish something you never thought you could?
Have you found bravery or courage when you didn't think you had any left?
If so, when life has tried to stand in your way, you have said CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
In celebration of MossRehab's 120th anniversary, we are collecting inspirational stories - your stories - of overcoming the odds and accepting the challenge.
Help us inspire others and empower them to succeed no matter how big or small the task they face may be.
Share your #MyChallengeAccepted story and help inspire others the same way you inspire us!
- Post a photo, video (1 minute, maximum) or essay using the submit button below.
- Post an image, video or essay on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #MyChallengeAccepted and tagging @MossRehab (All accounts must be public in order to enter on social media).
- Share with your friends, family and followers to like it as a gesture of encouragement and congratulations. This has nothing to do with winning, but you deserve to celebrate your accomplishments!
Virtual Photo Booth:
- As part of the MossRehab's 120th Anniversary Celebration, we set up a virtual photo booth where you can add a special MossRehab border, background, and other imagery to enhance your #MyChallengeAccepted photo submission.
- Click here to check out the photo booth!
- Each submission will receive a special edition MossRehab #MyChallengeAccepted t-shirt (one per person);
- The five most shared posts will be featured on MossRehab social platforms and digital billboards;
- The most shared story will receive a grand prize package including a feature in MossRehab advertising.